The holidays are a wonderful time of year to enjoy numerous traditions that we’ve come to know and love. However, if you have suffered any form of oral accident or injury, it may severely hinder or impair the happiness you may have this holiday season. To ensure you can continue eating and enjoying all the foods that the holiday feasts provide, it is important to repair any damage teeth. One highly effective tooth restoration treatment to consider is dental crowns. Dental crowns provide the following benefits:
– Dental crowns are highly effective for weak teeth that may have trouble standing line appropriate lifespan due to dental damage.
– If you have any broken teeth or bits of teeth that need to be held together, dental crowns can be used.
– Dental crowns are highly effective for binding together large fillings when there is not enough tooth remaining.
– Dental crowns can hold numerous other tooth restorations in place, including dental bridges, root canals, and dental implants.
– Dental crowns can cover up irregularities on their teeth including with the size, shape, and color.
– Dental crowns are more effective than dental veneers that only cover the fronts of teeth.
– Not only do dental crowns protect teeth from further damage, but they are also highly effective at improving the aesthetics of a tooth.
– Dental crowns are tremendously durable, and can often last many decades of heavy use before they may need to be repaired or replaced.
Be sure to make time in your life to visit your dentist at Szmanda Dental Marathon for dental crowns, and if necessary, to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jim Sobolewski for a thorough exam of your oral health. You can get ahold of our dentist office in Marathon, Wisconsin, by calling us at 715-443-2247.